Sorry Seems to be The Hardest Word..



Taking the title of Blue&Elton John Song's "Sorry Seems to be The Hardest Word" 
i use that senteces to make new post tonight. why? because i listen it song again and again almost 1 week. Firstly because some contestant singing this song's in Indonesian Idol last friday night. I like the first paragraph when this song's started heard..But after sometimes really can feel that feeling of that lyric and music situation trying to describe..This the original lyric's :

What have I got to do to make you love me / What have I got to do to make you care / What do I do when lightning strikes me / And I wake to find that you're not there? / What have I got to do to make you want me / What have I got to do to be heard / What do I say when it's all over? / And sorry seems to be the hardest word //
It's sad (so sad) / It's a sad, sad situation / And it's getting more and more absurd / It's sad (so sad) / Why can't we talk it over? / Oh it seems to me / That sorry seems to be the hardest word //

 
What have I got to do to make you love me /What have I got to do to be heard / What do I do when lightning strikes me / What have I got to do?
What have I got to do / When sorry seems to be the hardest word?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 For me this song's is trying to telling that someone on sad-absurd situation like dont know what or how will do again, when trying to make the situation better or get back the relationship between both, but another person (their love one) already say can not..that's why there use word "Sorry seems to be The Hardest Words'"

At least all some site that i reead about the meaning of this sing was say the same like i used try to say..

for me also, if we love someone, we don't need again to say sorry because we do love them, or even say sorry when we want it's over, or even it's already over, or in the hardest situation also when they not love us back and they sorry to us..

if you really love that person , you will never say sorry and you will never asking back..
it's like pure love without excuse anything for asking back..if you find someone have love like that, you must be happy if they really love you.


 real love no need to say sorry #unknown love story movie




Comments

Popular Posts