Wednesday, 24 August 2016

WHAT DO YOU WANT IN YOUR LIFE?

Did you ever re-think, What you want about your life?


QUESTION IT.

I've been question it a couple of years ago. It seems so old, and now I want to question it again, and again. About something what I really want, and about the things I wishes stay with me in this life forever..

I've been wanted my self as like that, or like bla bla bla, you know what? Everythings come to me. GOD's gave me. I felt blessed. Yet I felt schock. Because, some of the wishes are answered to me when I really not expected it will. I count one by one about the wishes I asked since when I was young, but my 10finger's was never enough to say it. In fact, my-little-accidently-words who-I-not-predict to say, also happened. For the good one, or even the bad one......

How dare I?

Oh yes I was so worry now about saying something. Cause, soon or later GOD answered.. Just open your eyes and heart to see and heart it..
If you trust GOD,
everything that you whispered to ask, will answered..With magic's way. The way that you never know where was is start, and bring you to the unknown journey thats keep you being better human..


After 29 years I live, The biggest wishes that I got was when I working in the magazine last 3 years ago (for 3years). And meet you..

No comments:

Post a Comment