Monday, 13 October 2014

SURABAYA MOSLEM FESTIVAL 2014




Hi,

Long time l not update this blog..
but nowdays l want take time to update more about the latest activities i joined.
Okay,

This October is held Surabaya Moslem Festival 2014 by one of Mall in Surabaya, my city.I Join this event with my mate , Ali Mahmudin. Maybe l will update my dress and stuff photo first, then next will update with his dress..


on this event maybe l and him not got number's but we not be sad..

we just happy enjoying the event and competition, and also we enjoy our moment :)




                                                            moodboard and the dress



                                                                    dress and display

         
                                         behind the stage between my model and my hijab stylish



                                                       my model shadow on mirror



                                                          my handmade clutch




No comments:

Post a Comment