Thursday, 20 February 2014

Double memories in Solo City

Last September 2013, i was going to Solo City , for some Fashion Event. i mean, Fashion Design Competition. Yes, i am being one of Solo Batik Fashion Carnival Finalist  for Fashion Design Competition that they held..how happy iam! first person that i must say thanks is Ali Mahmudin, My brother somewhere :D , yes he told me about this competition and help me for all administration competition..

I flash back all that happened, after they call me, i've got busy to prepare all the things for my wardrobe, my stuff , also my model! i have no model who stay in Solo city, that's why in urgent i ask help my sister best friend  to be an accidently model for catwalk :D

I go by bus to Solo City, but  before, I go to Jogjakarta City first. Why? yes, i want make new memories about this city..I go alone by my self only, but somehow, when Friend know me I was on Jogjakarta, then suddenly he called me to meet up. Thanks Oto to accompany me walking arroung Jogjakarta before I go Solo City (even i know well this city)..

Jogjakarta and Solo was only 1 hour, I go by local train..then stay in my model house..I Love Solo, this is small city, have rich culture, nature, but they have modern event like Solo Fashion Carnival! so, I enjoy my 4 days in Jogjakarta and Solo city to join competition. But you know, I got many  bonus : meet up with closed friend from Jakarta (yes they come from Solo to accompany me!) , go holiday arround city, meet new talented people in fashion industries, and I got number in this competition..but i say thankyou alot to GOD:)

When i arrived Jogjakarta Alun  alun, near Musem Vandeberg  i found some event, they display manequin from wood using colourfull T-Shirt

 This is Reog Ponorogo Dance, one of famous traditional d Fashion Carnival Dance from East Java, my Province, but i found it in Solo, in Batik Fashion Canival Street
          Another Reog Ponorogo Dance , Take from side

 This is one of Traditional Local Transportation with many creation of colourfull paper's

            This is Indonesia Wayang's (Wayang is like traditional hereoes figure in Indonesia) 
     This is Hanoman, the most famous Wayang' s figure

              I dont know what's that, is like man using cow / pitbull's mask and else





1 comment: